Skip to main content

Featured

# 1. The Interview

Hello again, I will talk about my previous interview experiences – what I faced and how I learned. I am a commerce graduate. I have appeared for many interviews and have faced many rejections. I used to have very little confidence while going for an interview. Talking about my first interview experience. In 2011, I received a call from HR working with an MNC company. The interview was scheduled after two days. As soon as that interview got confirmed I started getting millions of thoughts about an upcoming interview. How will the interview go? Will I be able to answer all the questions? What if I blackout? What if I fumble? And many more…..!!!! The intensity of anxiety was at its peak. In two days’ time, I spent 20% time in interview preparation and rest 80% in worrying unnecessarily. On the final interview day, apart from introduction part, I fumbled in all the technical questions. And you can figure out the result. This is how my fir

Understanding the concept

Hey buddy,

Welcome to my blog…!!!



First of all, I would like to thank you for visiting my page. I sincerely hope you get some value from my posts for investing your time.

This is the first time I am trying to share my experiences or the experiences of close ones which has helped me to be in a good mind frame as far as possible in a worst phases of life




I've named T.A.A.L to express the path I follow to achieve and/or learn from significant events of the life.

                         


I am aiming to share the experiences which are common in general. I’ll explain how I try to overcome tough situations. If you can relate to it, agree and try to learn something from it (if required), I will be more than happy.

Feel free to share how you feel about my posts, provide suggestions and opinions if any.

With experience, I have understood the importance of keeping the mind in positive frame.

In any adverse situation, if we worry, panic or get into depression, it only affects our life negatively, even our family suffers to a great extent.

What if we can change the way we look at things, try focusing on getting solutions and if that is not possible, accepting the fact and try to move on.

My posts will explain this phenomenon through various real life experience.

Before you read further, kindly note short but important disclaimer:

I am not a qualified doctor/psychologist. I’ve chosen this platform to express my views and share learnings. In case of any serious psychological health issue, visiting relevant doctor is strongly recommended.

I will start sharing my experiences from my next post, enjoy reading...!!! 


Comments

Popular Posts